Most workers today utilize Smartphones and tablets as their primary communications device.
With that in mind, the next logical step for desktop phones is to ingrate them with these mobile devices so workers can have access to all of the features and functionality of both.
With NEC’s UNIVERGE DT770G Desktop Terminals, workers can gain more utilization and value from their Smartphone or tablet along with the added convenience of using a regular desktop phone. The DT770G Desktop Terminal allows users to easily dock their Smartphone or tablet and enables them to:
- Receive or answer calls through either their direct or cellular number using either the handset or speakerphone
- Place calls through their network which results in a reduction of cellular minutes used
- Access their existing UC applications
- Gain more utilization and value from the mobile device that they are currently using and budgeting for
- Customize applications to fit their specific vertical industry needs
- Charge their Smartphone device via a USB connection
- Avoid obsolescence – when their Smartphone or tablet is upgraded to a newer model, so is their desktop terminal