Addressing an increasingly critical need for a wide range of industries.
NEC’s MH150 and MH160 Mobile Handsets give organizations and their employees greater flexibility in how they respond to customers and colleagues.
Both the MH150 and MH160 Mobile Handset also feature an integrated 802.11 a/b/g radio. With this radio, a preferred network for voice communications can be selected. Users with 802.11b or 802.11g networks can easily add voice communications to an existing Wi-Fi network to reduce their equipment and management costs and protect their existing investment in WLAN infrastructure. Both handsets provide protection from the interference that often handicaps other mobile systems.
Should the MH150 or MH160 be deployed in a high-density or mission critical environment with existing 802.11 devices on the 2.4 GHz frequency, it can be activated in an 802.11a operating in the 5.0 GHz band. This minimizes potential interference and provides increased coverage.
UNIVERGE MH150 AND MH160 MOBILE HANDSET FEATURES
- Seamless integration with NEC’s UNIVERGE communications systems
- UNIVERGE Sphericall, UNIVERGE SV8500 and UNIVERGE SV8300
- Personal directory, call history and speed-dial lists
- 802.11a/b/g (Wi-Fi) compatible
- Resistant to dust, shock and liquid damage
- Industry Standard SIP and NEC SIP extensions
- Five user-selectable profiles
- Text messaging support via OAI
- Icon-based status indicators
- Simple management and configuration via handset administration software
- PTT mode with 24 channels plus one priority override (MH160 only)
- Audible and vibrating ringers
- Softkey feature access
- Integrated speakerphone
- Standard and extended-life battery options
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Single, dual and quad charging options