Spectralink 84-Series Wireless Handsets improve productivity and responsiveness for on-site mobile professionals.
Ideal across a wide range of industries, including healthcare, retail, manufacturing and hospitality.
Built on open standards, the Spectralink 84-Series Handsets transforms the delivery of mobile enterprise applications by bringing the power of thin client and browser technology to front-line professionals in an easy-to-use and easy-to-manage interface. Additionally, the Spectralink 84-Series supports the industry’s broadest range of interfaces to enterprise-grade PBX, wireless LAN, and infrastructures to deliver maximum interoperability with the lowest overall cost of ownership in the industry.
Features and Benefits
Transform workflows with application, voice, and data integration
- Maximize staff efficiency by leveraging on-board web-based applications through the industry’s only enterprise VoWLAN device with integrated WebKit-based web browser, bar code imager and XML-based API.
- Streamline workflows by seamlessly connecting with on-premises peripherals via the exclusive Quick Barcode Connector™ (QBC) interface
- Instantly communicate using the Microsoft® Office Communications Server/Lync™ IM client on a dedicated VoWLAN device
Supports the exacting needs of on-site mobile professionals
- Minimize data input errors with an integrated barcode imager (Spectralink 8452/8453 models only)
- Rapidly communicate among groups with integrated Push-to-Talk
- Maximize handset life-span with industrial-grade over-molding and a rugged design
- Simplify user training with large display, simple user interface and dedicated soft-keys
- Operate in loud environments with advanced noise suppression technology
Broadest interoperability based on open standards
- Connect to the broadest array of PBXs using extensive and proven Spectralink UC software based on industry standard Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Simplify deployments with documented and third-party certified AP configurations
- Install a future-proof solution that leverages the 802.11n standard
Lowest total cost of ownership in the industry
- Consolidate disparate paging, telephone, scanning, two-way radios, intercom, conferencing, and location tags into a single device
- Leverage the industry’s best warranty policy for repairs and replacements
- Lower deployment and maintenance costs using on-board diagnostics and centralized management functions