NEC’s UNIVERGE SP30 Softphone provides employees with a versatile, converged communications tool that offers an impressive array of high quality video, audio, voice and text features.
The SP30 Softphone is a versatile, multimedia IP phone that resides within your personal computer (PC) and delivers high quality voice via a USB-connected headset/handset. Designed to meet the needs of any employee, it can be used as a primary desktop telephone, a supplemental desktop telephone or a remote/telecommuting device.
Share Real-Time Information and Ideas from your PC
When linked together across an NEC IP network, SP30 users can collaborate and interact with each other in an exciting variety of ways:
- Audio and videoconferencing lets you easily set-up and participate in conference calls
- Whiteboard allows you to review, create and update graphic designs in real-time
- Chat lets you conduct real-time conversations via text with as many SP30 users as you like
- File Transfer provides you with an easy method to send one or more files
- Call Log enables you to store information about outgoing and incoming calls
With the SP30 Softphone, your employees will have the advantages of a converged voice and data network whether they’re in the office or on the road. The SP30 combines traditional business communications needs with the data applications your employees require.
|PC||IBM-PC/AT Compatible Machine|
|OS (Operational Specification)||Windows® XP/2000 with NetMeeting application software installed, Windows Vista (with limited feature support)|
|Memory(Operational Specification)||300Mb or more|
|CPU(Operational Specification)||Pentium® III 900Mhz or more|
|Hard Drive(Operational Specification)||50Mb or more of empty capacity|
|LAN Interface||10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet|
|SP30 Standard Call Features||
|Other SP30 Standard Functions||