The premier communications server for medium-sized businesses with advanced communication needs.
It is the ideal solution for those organizations concerned with quick decision making, rapid customer response, worker mobility and environmental responsibility. Organizations that need a server that can grow along with their business over time will find the SV8300 an ideal solution.
This communications server:
- Supports voice communications, unified communications and mobility solutions
- Works seamlessly with IP, TDM, video, wired or wireless networks
- Accommodates up to a couple thousand ports
- Supports several high-powered features and apps that branches and remote locations can share
- Can expand along with your communication requirements
- Is highly reliable
- Supports open standards, simplifying integration of business processes
- Complies with green standards
The SV8300’s stackable chassis supports server functions, media gateways and media converters in a single unit.
Support for both VoIP and traditional voice
Deployment of a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technology is supported on a single SV8300 system.
Standard SIP telephone support
Allows users to utilize third-party phones.
Applications are easily accessed through simple license activation.
As your business grows, so do its communication needs. The SV8300 seamlessly scales to 2048 ports in a single system network image.
- Advanced applications including Unified Communications , Collaboration and Voicemail
- Resources and features can be transparently shared with branch and remote offices by networking Sv8300 or linking Sv8300s with other NEC platforms
- Remote Link offers:
- Seamless networking of up to 47 SV8300s together
- Failover capability in the event the primary system goes offline
- Provides redundant CPU blades to ensure business continuity
- Supports VoIP and traditional voice
- Standard SIP telephone support
- Enhanced centralized management
- 19” stackable chassis architecture supports server functions, media gateways and media converters in a single unit
- 1536 IP stations
- 512 trunks