In today’s business climate, there is simply no place for long call holding periods, incorrect call routing or lost messages. While organizations seek additional features to address these needs, they also expect improved efficiency, economy and convenience.
NEC’s UX IntraMail and UX Mail are full-featured Auto-Answering Voice Messaging Systems that offer you a multitude of time-saving options to help you manage your communications more effectively and efficiently. They are powerful, versatile and an integrated part in the UX5000 Communication Server platform.
Features that you receive with both Voicemail Systems:
- Automated Attendant
- Answer Schedule Table
- Flexible Time-of-day schedules for day and night mode
- Day, night and Override Greetings
- Schedule Override for special announcements, alternate greetings and alternate dialing options. Holiday or unexpected closing due to weather.
- Directory Dialing
- Individual Trunk Greetings
- Multiple Company greetings
- Single Digit Dialing
- One-touch access to your messages and your most frequently used features.
- Interactive Soft Keys
- Email Notification – sends an email informing you of a new voice message. The sent message can optionally include the recorded message as a .wav file attachment.
- Message Notification – Automatically calls a designated number to let the user know they have a new message
- Park and Page
- Time & Date Stamp
- Programmable security codes
- Live call screening
- Message Center Key
- Directory Dialing
- Caller ID
The UX IntraMail is an embedded full-featured voice mail and automated attendant solution that can provide improved efficiency, economy and convenience for your organization. As an additional enhancement to the many call handling and voice messaging capabilities, UX IntraMail also offers:
- Voice Response System (VRS)
- Inform an extension user with the status or progress of their call.
- Provide extension users with the time, date, extension number, or feature status
- For Systems equipped with ACD, VRS provides an all agents busy announcement with queue position.
- From 4 to 16 ports
- 16 or 32 hours of storage
- Up to 576 mailboxes
UX Mail is a blade based, voice mail solution that offers high versatility and greater storage capacity. This comprehensive system also provides the latest Unified Messaging Technology and advanced Fax Solutions – powerful services that can deliver your information quickly and efficiently wherever you may be.
- Enhanced Message Notification – Ensures that important messages always get through. UX Mail offers special handling for urgent messages. With Cascade Message Notification, UX Mail will dial up to three different numbers, and will continue to cycle (cascade) through the three numbers until Message Notification is acknowledged or until it cancels.
- Unified Messaging – Prioritize messages and respond to customers and co-workers with speed and simplicity. UX Mail gives you the ability to consolidate multiple message sources such as Voice Mail, Fax Mail and Email to your inbox and PDA.
- Call Announce – Is an additional method subscribers can use to screen their calls prior to answering. Have the caller’s name announced to you prior to transferring the call from Auto Attendant.
- Fax Mail – offers the flexibility and convenience of having inbound-fax mail delivered directly to a voice mailbox. Unified Messaging users can view the fax from email, and print only when necessary.
- From 4 to 16 Ports
- 125 or 550 hours of storage
- Up to 2,000 total mailboxes
- 2 or 4 Fax Ports