Effective communication systems are at the heart of every successful business. If you own a small to medium-sized business in Colorado Springs, you deserve technology solutions that can grow with your company.
KCG Communications provides voice and data services for businesses all over Colorado. We can help you solve your communication needs, including:
- Reducing telecom costs
- Hosted PBX solutions
- Improving service reliability
- Providing ongoing support
Let us provide you with superior telephone systems that can handle the needs of your business. We offer:
- Voice Mail. You need the latest voice mail technology so that you never miss an important caller. We stay up-to-date on user-friendly voice mail with more storage space and more options.
- Long Distance. We give our customers the ability to avoid local line charges by dialing long distance calls straight into the provider’s network.
- Data Services. Access your data from wherever you are whenever you need it with our cloud-based data storage.
The KCG team is here to give you reliable equipment and software that’s right for your goals. You shouldn’t have to worry about your office phone system on top of everything else on your plate. Our technicians are knowledgeable and highly qualified.
VOIP, or Voice Over Internet Protocol, is how your business gets phone service through your internet connection. With VoIP, you can:
- Receive business calls from anywhere with an internet connection
- Have call center agents who work outside of the office
- Spend less money on phone service than with a traditional service
As a small or medium business owner, you can enjoy advantages, such as easy set-up and custom features. VoIP phone systems have unique phone numbers, just like traditional phone services. You can also route calls automatically.
When you have efficient communication, you can make decisions faster and have more responsive customers and employees. If you want to grow your business, the NEC UNIVERGE SV8100 VoIP Telephony System will help your business be more competitive. Our solutions are scalable, meaning we can customize them to fit your needs.
Not only should you have communication that works for your business now, but you want solutions that will grow with you. We provide service that your small business will not outgrow because we are continually adapting as you do.
Colorado Springs Phone & Network Cabling
If you find that your phones aren’t running as efficiently as you would like them to, you may have a problem with your cabling. It’s essential to have trained professionals work on your low-voltage cabling so that your devices can communicate quickly.
We only use high-quality products so that you can be sure your infrastructure is working at optimum levels. The types of network cable we use include:
In addition to network cable installation, KCG Communications can help you:
- Design and build a cable infrastructure
- Relocate your current cables
- Make additions to your space
It takes experience to work with low-voltage cabling. You want professionals who understand the best and safest ways to build your cabling system, especially since it can make or break your business. Our experienced technicians will plan a network that accounts for your business’s floorplan, your workflow, your employees, and your plans for growth.
When it comes to cabling, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. That’s why we tailor our plans to work specifically for your business. You can also call us if you need to troubleshoot your existing system, as we can get you working at full speed in no time.
Cloud-Based Systems and Support
Cloud phone systems move your phone infrastructure offsite. You never have to worry about losing your data or information, and you can update your system quickly and easily. You will have all of the features of a standard system, as well as:
- You can add or remove resources or people without worrying about a huge hassle.
- Cloud providers have strict requirements for safety and monitoring, so your information will always be protected.
- Get your information whenever you need it with a cloud-based system. You will be able to access your data while traveling or working from home.
Some of our cloud solutions include G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, and Hosted Microsoft Exchange. The hosted exchange allows your small business to save money while still having a reliable and secure email service. You can add email addresses easily, as well as conduct email marketing campaigns.
KCG Communications is a local Colorado company that you can trust with your business communication needs. We help small and medium-sized businesses with their telephone, VoIP, and cloud systems. These systems are the basis for smooth business operation and company growth. Call KCG Communications today for advice on how you can improve your company’s communication systems.