Host instant meetings or work with our experts to plan and conduct large events using InterCall’s easy-to-use audio conferencing services.
From having access to an instant conference to working with our knowledgeable staff who help you plan and conduct an investor relations call, you can count on InterCall to offer you easy-to-use audio conferencing solutions.
Reservationless-Plus (US Toll-Free or US Toll)
Reservationless-Plus gives you the power to host conference calls whenever you want. Just pick up your phone, dial your dedicated phone number, conference code and PIN to initiate a call.
No Reservations Needed
Reservationless-Plus is a reliable solution that does not require reservations or operators. You have the ability to control your conference commands with a touch of a button from your telephone keypad. You receive customizable features and you can select from a variety of languages specific to your region for your system prompts. In addition, use InterCall Online to manage your account and conference calls online.
What You Can Expect
With InterCall’s Reservationless-Plus conferencing you will receive a simple and convenient solution to create better connections.
- Consistency: Receive permanent dial-in information for all of your calls.
- Convenience: No reservations, operators or time limits.
- Ease-of-Use: Control your conference commands from your telephone keypad.
- Customization: Tailor all of your calls or just one call to your needs.
- Quality: Use InterCall’s high-quality, on-demand audio services to communicate and interact with people all across the globe in real time.
- Support: Rely on InterCall’s systems and our 24/7 global support to keep your meeting participants connected regardless of their location.
- Online Management: Go to www.intercallonline.com to manage your account and calls.
- Anytime access & no reservations
- Easy scheduling through Outlook
- Start and join calls quickly with iPhone & Blackberry apps
- Host weekly status meetings
- Conduct sales meetings
- Link teams from around the world
- Gather participants for a last minute meeting
Packages and Add-Ons
- Outlook Plug-in – Insert audio and web conferencing details into email invitations in Outlook®.
- MobileMeet – Connect to InterCall audio conferences using one-touch dialing from your mobile phone.
For webinars, training or technical support, choose a web conferencing service designed specifically for your application.
Unified Meeting® 5 from InterCall enhances the way you communicate by making meetings convenient and easy to manage. No matter how you choose to meet, when you choose to meet or from where – we’ve got you covered. Unified Meeting 5 is a web-based tool that puts you in complete control of all aspects of your meeting – including scheduling, managing and securing your meetings.
Unified Meeting® 5 Conference Manager is your tool to setup and manage meeting options. From Conference Manager, you can
- Start an Ad Hoc Meeting
- Create or modify your business card
- Manage your Address Book
- Contact customer support
- View online help and video tutorials
- Review meeting reports and archives
- Help participants to join a meeting
- Unified Meeting® 5 Conference Manager is a robust solution that provides a wide range of features to ensure the dependability and ease-of-use you need for scheduling and conducting online meetings. The features include:
Click to Schedule
- Unified Meeting 5 is integrated with Microsoft Outlook; one click adds all your meeting information to your invite. If your schedule changes, connection information is carried over – no new connection details required.
Click to Start and Join
- One click from your meeting invitation, desktop icon or smartphone starts your meeting.
- One click from your meeting invitation and participants are dialed out to join the meeting – no special codes needed, no plug-in required.
- Forgot someone? With one click you can dial out to a missing participant or send them an instant invite.
Click to Control
- One click to mute/unmute participant lines to control the unwanted background noise you can see online.
- One click to lock/unlock meeting room door for greater meeting security
- One click to dismiss unwanted participants or to end the meeting
- One click to initiate a synchronized audio and visual recording
Click to Share
- When needed you are one click away from sharing and showing content with your participants. Share your desktop, a specific file or part of an application without having to email or upload it ahead of time.
- Reliable and secure
- Easy and simple to use
- Always ready, no reservations required
- Excuse-free meetings—no participant downloads, compatible with common business tools
- Manage better audio meetings from the web interface
- Collaborate with virtual teams
- Train remote colleagues and customers
- Review documents in real time
- Present to customers and prospects