SOS Online Backup is Infrascale’s flagship product and is currently being used by over 1000 MSPs in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. SOS offers SMBs simple and feature-rich online backup software. SOS Online Backup features three-tiered encryption, unlimited archiving, and iOS and Android applications.
SOS Online Backup has been voted PC Magazine Editors’ Choice four years in a row. Superior security and ease of use makes SOS an ideal solution for home, office and business online backup.
- 24 X 7 availability access to any file via mobile device, via any Internet connection to the SOS website, or from the client where the software is installed.
- Data saved at multiple data centers. SOS has 11 data centers globally, all SAS 70 certified for the highest level in disaster recovery and redundancy, ensuring the best practice of redundant backup.
- Bit-level delta backups save on network resources and take minutes to perform subsequent backups.
- Security for all backups performed using 3 layers of encryption at DOD levels, and saved to multiple data centers.
- Live Protect continual backup available at one click, with the unique ability to watch and detect changes in individual files.
- Unlimited versioning keeps all versions of your files, regardless of file type or creation date. This applies to all files, even bare metal images.
- SOS Timeline Recovery gives you the freedom to go back to any point in time and find a file on any date a backup was performed. SOS does not limit this to 30 or 45 days. This applies to bare metal images and files and folders.
- SOS ForeverSave infinitely and automatically saves your files, protecting them from human error at any level, including the desktop. This applies to bare metal images as well as standard files and folders.
- Media rich mobile applications available – for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.
- Intelligent file filters have the ability to include/exclude certain types of files, e.g. music and video.
- 24 x 7 Support Available from your dedicated named technical representative who can design disaster recovery plan, schedule reporting, and provide custom reporting.
- Free Integrated Local Backup.
- UltraSafe is an optional feature for users who require extra password security to comply with federal regulations.
If you would like more information on Cloud Backup